Thursday 7 December 2017

Just a piece of my thoughts

This post is just about one of my random thoughts.

There are times when we feel like, "Oh, No. Did I just say that? that is not the usual me!" right??

Sometimes we go all calm n collected, no hurries, no mind pressures.

Sometimes we go all messy and topsy-turvy.

There are situations when we feel so high spirited, highly enthused, so friendly, easy to move and happy-go-lucky sort of person.

There are also situations when we feel so low, down and nothing worthy.

There are even some situations when we feel like, “Oh, I rule my world; I don’t give a damn for others; I’m a demonic tornado”.

Does this mean we are all multiple personality disordered? Of course not.

To my opinion, I think our mind is not just a single living piece. I think it’s a well packed multiple individual pieces. I think, at one point of time, one piece of our mind dominates all other pieces. And it is the nature of “that” piece of our mind which shows our character at “that” instant of time.

Well, here who gets to choose which piece of us gets to showcase itself at a particular event or time? I don’t have answer for that.

OR is that why meditating is important? Does meditation give us the inner peace? or Does it just suppress the aggressive / belligerence piece of our mind so that obviously the peaceful piece of mind blooms out?

Leave your comments below ☺❤





2 comments:

  1. Hello darling, it seems like u have read the book I mentioned😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not yet =)
      will read it soon for sure Aarti darling

      Delete